Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Would Have Not


I think this week been having quite a distracted mind!! …and I found myself thinking why things happened the way they are and what if they didn’t actually happen…would my life be different now? Would it be for the best or worse?

So I was asking myself…
Lord, why don’t you take away this situation from my life??it would be much better if I don’t have it,…I guess…I would be free…I guess…the struggles would be much more lesser..I guess…my heart and mind wont be too burdened…I guess…life would be easier..I guess…


But.….
Would I have been a different person by now?
Would I be whom I’m supposed to be? Would I missed that chance of experiencing You?
Would I have not let You do what You wanted to do in my life?
Would I’ve known the meaning of surrender?
Would I have experienced the deeper touch of Your love?
Would I have understood what it meant to call You Lord and Friend?
I guess I would have not.….

So the conclusion is…
No matter what had happened,
No matter how I’m feeling..
No matter how my life is..
No matter how many struggles I’m facing..
No matter what…I shall praise God and thank Him for everything…
Cos through all those seasons in my life, He is working to fulfil His purpose in my life, and everything…my mess, my troubles, my worries, He’ll turn it around for my own good.
These are His words…and that’s all I need to answer all my questions!

No comments: