Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Bride to be....

Was at the wedding on Saturday, and I’m always excited at weddings!! It’s such a beautiful and sacred moment, where two hearts are joined through the love of God, to make a long life commitment to each other, to cherish, to give, to love, and to walk side by side.

As the bride arrives ( yess!!! the most anticipated time for the bridegroom..), as usual, I feel the joy in my heart, a sense of awe I can say…to see her walking down the aisle, waiting to be presented to the bridegroom…Beautiful and glorious..

And all in a sudden, I heard the Holy Spirit whispered to me…”You are My bride to be…and I’m preparing you to one day becoming a beautiful and glorious bride..for that day when our hearts will be joined together to eternity.”

Couldn’t help it but feeling overwhelmed, and tears started rolling down…hehehe…
Jesus, once again..You captivated my heart !

I really believe that God is preparing His church, and His church is a “Bride to be..”, and it’ll be beautiful and glorious…more than what we can imagine or describe.
And in this time of preparation and sanctification, I want to be moldable and have a soft and open heart before God, allowing Him to do what He wants in my life..
I want to be so in love with Jesus…no other reason than that. To look forward for that day, when He’ll take hold of my hand…to be His beautiful and glorious bride.

For all the women out there ( including me…hehe…) who are still waiting for the “bridegroom to be” to come, in anticipation, hope and longing in our heart to be one day be joined in a sacred ceremony….
Just want to encourage you to turn our focus and the longing of our hearts to Jesus, and prepare ourselves now, allow Him to do His work of sanctification in your life, to make you pure and blameless before Him.

Marriage on earth is just a small glimpse of the much greater and glorious marriage that is yet to come….I’m excited!! Are you??

No comments: