Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Crazy About Him


Sitting in my room last night, soaking in His presence…was reflecting upon His faithfulness and love for my life. Thinking to myself, I’m just one out of billions of people, with weaknesses, imperfections, my sinful nature…but yet, God overlooked all those things. He gave Himself for me…
I pondered about the sacrifice that He made for us…cos I may not really understand what it means, how far He was willing to go all the way to the cross for us.
I heard a song on the radio, and one line just catches my attention. It goes “Would you take His place on the cross?…this simple line just made me realise again the depth and wide of God’s love for us.

I asked Him, “Could I have loved You more? Could I have give to You more? Could I have serve You more? Could I have become a better person more? Could I have make You smile more? Could I have…?”…
Realised that He is everything that I have and need…who I am and what I have, it’s because of Him…where I am and where I’m going, all my plans and future means nothing without Him…
So I told Him..nothing in me that I could offer, but my broken heart..just myself..I simply offer Him myself. And that’s all I could give…

More and more I feel the longing and yearning for Him keeps on growing…as if nothing can satisfy my heart but Him alone. My heart is captivated by Him, and He has captured my mind, attention, and focus. He is the very first thing I think of in the morning, I look forward to hear His thought throughout the day.

I’ve fallen in love with Jesus…it almost feel like if I fall in love with a guy, where a lot of times, thought of him can drive me crazy! But with Jesus, it feels deeper, down to the depth of my soul ( not that I know how deep it is.. )..it feels that way. I’m crazy about Him!! Hahaha…the thought of having a life partner (bf /husband) is far less appealing now.. ;p


'Psalm 42:7'
"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

The lover of our soul is calling..reaching deep into our heart...for there is a a place deep within where only God can touch. An invitation to pursue Him and enjoy Him.

No comments: