Sunday, May 20, 2007

It Shall be Well by Grace


The past few days, seems that God is revealing more of His grace, and at the same time there was a revelation of the nothingness in me. To know that nothing in me that can accomplish what He desires, and it’s purely Him who fulfil His purpose in me.

And I said this prayer to Him…

Your grace, Oh Lord
The sweet aroma, the fountain of blessings, joy and peace
Where I find acceptance, love and Your embrace
Nothing that I can say or do, that can make You love me more
It’s purely by Your grace, Oh Lord..

I come to a place of rest, where I found You
Where there’s no more strivings, no more trying, no more struggling..
No more that I can do..
But to say, I am who I am by the grace of God, and I do what I do by the grace of God

May Your grace is made perfect in my lack
May Your grace is made perfect in my weaknesses
May Your grace is made perfect in my failures
In everything I do…let it be made perfect

Lord, I felt a yearning…a desire…stronger than anything else, to see Your glory in my life and Your Kingdom come.
It’s a place where I’m merging with You, slowly…pieces and every bit of me being consumed by You, the fierce fire of Your love for me.
And in all situation, I’ll say.. “ It shall be well by grace”

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Jesus is our all in all…again and again, I come back to that place…in His presence, simply being with Him where His mercy and grace overflows.
It’s where all other things started to fade away, in the light of His presence.
Will you come to that place? And say the above prayer too?
Will you say…”It shall be well by grace” ?

No comments: