Monday, May 7, 2007

Why?

Sometimes the greatest battle is not found out there…but it’s within. And it could be the most challenging too. Well, starting from Sunday, just thinking about certain stuff and started asking God the “Why” question….
And yesterday, as I was doing some devotional time…then I asked God again…
Why am I not doing the things that I think I should be doing?
Why is my life now seems not to progress as how I want it to be?
Why does situation around me never seems to change?
Why do I feel that I have no wings when I wanted to fly?
Why, God?

Then..as I quiet myself and wait for His answer, I heard a gentle whisper within….
“It’s not about me…”….as I heard that voice, it just kinda answer all the “Why” question that I have, and everything else seems to make sense.
As I embrace that voice, I realised that it doesn’t really matter…really…whatever things that I do…when it comes to me, myself, and I…after all, it’s really all about Him.

It’s all about what He wants to do in and through our lives..
It’s all about His purpose and plans for my life and others..
It’s all about becoming more like Him..more of Him, less of ourselves…
It’s all about seeing His Kingdom come and His will be done..
It’s all about Jesus…really…

I know that life won’t get easier, and there’s another battle that’s yet to come..
But I also know that I’ll hear that voice within, a voice that calms the raging storms and still my heart. A voice that carries power, peace, gentleness and purpose.
Do you have any “Why” questions? Bring them to Jesus…He’ll tell you why…

No comments: