Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In the Desert


When the leaves started to wither
And the ground began to dried up
How the earth longs for the rain
And the brooks to flow again

So it is with my soul
How I long for Your touch
In a dry and weary land
I’m desperate for You to fill me

With fresh and new living water
Flowing from Your throne
Revive my spirit, renew my heart
Make known to me once again

The pathway to Your heart
The joy of Your salvation

Then my heart will praise Your name
Saviour, Blessed Redeemer
The One who is and always be
The bread of life, fountain of the living water

And forever my heart will rejoice
For Your grace keeps me still
In the quiet waters and green pastures
There I’ll hear Your voice again

So even if my soul faints
And my strength fails
Yet my heart will choose to say

Blessed be the name of The Lord..

No comments: