Monday, June 4, 2007

A Heart Cry


Feeling confused…don’t know what I’m feeling at the moment…feeling troubled, and my heart is refused to be comforted. Not really at rest, and seems that it craves and yearning for something…something to satisfy my heart…

And I know that it’s only You, Lord. You’re all that I need, and just a word from You would calm this storm in my heart…a gentle whisper that calms the waves of my doubt and unbelief…
It’s Your voice that gives peace into my soul…that comforts me…


Lead me back to the green pastures, to the quiet waters…
where my soul can be at rest once again.
Let Your word light the way in the darkness of night…may I find You in the secret place, where I see the light of Your countenance and Your glory filled my heart once again..
To be close to Your heart is where I want to be, and always be…
To dwell in Your house is where I want to stay, all the days of my life..
To spend the rest of my life with You, knowing You, and loving You, that’s all I want to do…Now until eternity…

You’re all I want, You’re all I need..
Where can I go from Your presence?from the heights to the depth of the earth, You are there…from the east to the west, Your unfailing love keeps me from falling and breaking…Even if I do, Your grace lifted me up again and restore my soul.

A heart cry to You, oh Lord
Reaches to Your ears...
Be still, oh my heart
Be at rest once more, oh my soul

For the Lord is near, closer than ever..
And once again, I hear Him gently whispers...
And feels Him gently touches..
My heart knows, hears, and sees...that He is here with me.

No comments: