Monday, July 23, 2007

The Lord Who Sees

You are the Lord who sees
My beginning and the end
You have ordained each day
My future is in Your hand

You breathe life and purpose
As You had me in Your mind
Long before the time began
You knew every step I’d take

By Your hand, You lead me out of the wilderness
By Your love, You draw me close to Your heart

Now I stand here with You
Where Your grace sees me through
I open my heart, and lift up my eyes to You
And all I could see is Your faithfulness and love

You filled my life with hope and truth
And mercy that’s new every day
You gave your all for me
When You took my place and died for me

You see the depths of my heart
All of my fears, my hope, my dreams
In brokenness I surrender my all
Laying them at Your feet

Let my life be a living sacrifice
To bring honour and glory to Your name
May I live to worship You alone
To dwell in Your house and gaze at Your beauty

Now I call You My Lord and King
Jehovah, my soul provider
Life giver, Prince of peace
I’ll give my praise to You forevermore

No comments: