Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In Thailand - A Miracle

2nd day in Bangkok went to the hospital with my sister bringing her husband for medication. They met the doctor and during the consultation, he said that nothing much can be done for him, for the brain damaged is permanent. The doctor said that he needs a "miracle". That words just hit my spirit, and I remembered what I felt God was speaking earlier even before the trip.

Felt that I need a miracle throughout my holiday...I'm asking for a miracle, in family situation, for m brother in law, for myself as well...dont really know what I'm asking but I'm expecting that He will move before my very eyes.

The more the doctor confirmed his impossible situation to be healed, the more my faith was stirred to believe God for this hopeless situation. In my heart, I refused to believe that there's no more hope, cos I believe God who gives life, He can make all things new.

Friends....I ask that you'll join me in prayer, as God prompts you to do so. It's been a burden in my heart for a while...and still believing for it. Really felt His strength and presence in my heart during this trip...eventhough family situation really overwhelming. And nothing much that I could do...a bit helpless...the only thing needed is God to come into the picture.


No comments: