Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Love Languages

Took the test online for 5 love languages, and my lowest being physical touch n receiving gifts..hmmm..I do love receiving gifts though...
And the highest turned out to be "quality time"...guess what! the highest score for a love language is 12...and I got 12 on that!!!!well, I do agree that the presence of someone there with me is very important...I guess that's how God relates to me the most is reassuring me through His presence, and I do really feel His presence. It's amazing to think that God chooses the best way to relate to us, for our own sake, and that proves He knows us the best!
Thank God for making me this way.... :)


Love Language Score

Words of Affirmation 7
Quality Time 12
Receiving of Gifts 2
Acts of Service 7
Physical Touch 2


http://greaterquest.com/LoveLanguages.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.